The Power of Training
on Leadership Conversation
Conversations are the essential tool in developing powerful relationships, generating commitment and achieving goals. The benefits of training on Conversations go far beyond the scope of Learning and Development.
Unless the Leaders inside your organization live in a vacuum, they need to communicate with their employees.
Communication occurs through Conversations. Conversations are the moment when potential turns into collective energy.
It’s the 20% factor of a leader making the 80% of the difference in team results. It’s the C-Factor.
Conversations are an essential tool in developing powerful relationships, generating commitment and achieving goals. Participants of this webinar will learn the importance of:
- Preparing and developing roles by turning the knowledge into practice and the potential into real power
- Empowering in challenging situations by presenting critical contexts in safe and risk-free training environments
- Blending the differences between people in terms of age, culture, expectations and language allows organizations to benefit from diversity
- Cultivating teamwork by fostering influence without authority as a way to move things forward
- Making communication fluid by letting each person wear the shoes of someone else and improve on active listening and self-awareness
Andrea has 20 years experience in the industry of digital learning. Since over 10 years now he designs and develop interactive simulations featuring video and AI to bring immersive and authentic digital experiences to leadership coaches worldwide.
Head of Business Design, SkillGym
Matteo is head of business design at Lifelike. He supports the product design teams, bringing the voice of stakeholders to the discussion thanks to his international experience in the learning and development industry and his human-centered approach.